- No deductibles or added costs. Parts, labor and shipping included.
- Drops, spills and cracked screens covered from day one. Other breakdowns covered after the manufacturer’s warranty expires.
- Includes 24/7 tech support – setup, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- File a claim online or by phone 24/7. If we can’t repair it, we’ll replace it or reimburse the purchase price with an Amazon e-gift card.
- Plans are only valid for new or certified refurbished products purchased in the last 30 days with no pre-existing damage. Protection plan documents will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase.
Capture clear images below the surface with the 16MP Micro 3.0 Underwater Digital Camera from SeaLife. This compact, waterproof point-and-shoot features a 16MP, 1/2.3″ Sony CMOS image sensor for sharp, detailed photos and will shoot stills in RAW format at full resolution. Video is captured at 4k at 30 fps or 1080p at 120 fps. The Micro 3.0 is equipped with a 35mm-equivalent 19mm focal length lens with a 100° diagonal angle of view, and a fairly fast f/2.8 aperture, enabling you to fit a lot in-frame and capture effective low-light shots with shallow depth of field. It is configured with 64GB of internal memory and runs on an internal lithium-ion battery. Compose your shots on the Micro 3.0’s 2.4″ 260k TFT color LCD monitor. You can choose from five underwater scene modes, as well as a land mode for out-of-water use. The camera is also capable of time-lapse shooting, enabling you to take images at set intervals to see change over a period of time. With the Picture in Video feature, you can capture still images while recording Full HD video. The camera also features Wi-Fi for previewing, downloading, and transferring images to your smart device with the free SeaLife app. Features a depth rating of 200′ and is permanently sealed, so there are no watertight doors and no O-rings to maintain. The 1/2.3″ Sony CMOS sensor features a resolution of 16MP. Benefit from sharp still image capture and continuous shooting at up to 10-fps in Burst mode, as well as 4k video at 30 fps. ISO sensitivity ranges from 100-3200.
SeaLife Micro 3.0 Digital Underwater Camera
Wrist strap USB adapter USB cable 3ft/90cm Neoprene camera pouch